- To promote and protect Buddhist religion, culture and philosophy.
- To give financial support to the ancient and archaeological monasteries all around Nepal .
- To organize and run different skill based trainings to the locals related to the monasteries for uplifting their living standard.
- To develop monasteries as an educational centre.
- To develop monasteries as religious tourist destination.
- To publish essentials books for the reading and writing in monasteries
- To establish Buddhist philosophy research center for studying and recording the Buddhist culture, art, tradition, languages and for the development activities related to Buddhism from past to present. And also to disseminating them to the whole world.
- To collect information about the archaeologically and historically important public property of monasteries through the survey of monasteries and keep their records up to date for the proper security as well as to maintain structural information.
- To include monastery education in the mainstream of education and to provide equivalence to the title achieved to the date.
- To serve the process of nation building through the medium of Buddhist Philosophy.
- To serve the process of sustainable development of the country by conveying the peace message of lord Buddha to all nooks and corners of the country for increasing the feeling of brotherhood and mutual understanding among the people.
- To help in increasing the economic standard of the country by developing monastery sites as tourist destinations.